Health and Safety
EARTHTEC PROJECTS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for all. Our goal is to eliminate all injuries, accidents and incidents.
EARTHTEC PROJECTS will make safety a priority on all the work we do and we will require active participation by everyone in our business and subcontractors to adequately plan the work we are carrying out and to act safely at all times.
EACH EMPLOYEE & SUB CONTRACTOR is encouraged to play a vital and responsible role in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
- Plan ahead to systematically identify and control all hazards in our workplace and to ensure our employees and subcontractors have the equipment and skills needed to work safely and control these hazards.
- Involve our employees and subcontractors in safety activities.
- Induct and train our employees to recognise and control hazards and hold regular safety meetings.
- Monitor our workplace to ensure our planned controls are effective.
- Train and supervise our employees to ensure they are acting safely.
- Record all incidents and accidents in our workplace, investigate all known incidents and accidents and take action to prevent recurrence.
- Develop and implement emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is maintained and safe to use.
- Ensure our employees are provided with appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ensure employees, contractors and subcontractors understand and play their part to ensure their own safety and well-being at work.
It is our policy to take all practicable steps to comply with the provisions of the Health and Safety In Employments Act 1992 and the Health and Safety in Employment Regulations 1995 applying to business.