We are a medium sized commercial civil contracting company, seeking an experienced self-motivated enthusiastic, drainage manager to join our fast growing company.
Our projects are spread all over the Auckland region and we cover most of the different operations associated to drainage which includes, but is not limited to:
– Stormwater (uPVC, Concrete, HDPE)
– Sewer (uPVC, Earthenware)
– Detention tanks (Concrete, HDPE)
– Manholes, cesspits, grease traps, culverts, wing walls
– Water (HDPE)
– Thrusting (Done by others)
To be considered for this role you:
– need to be a completely certified currently registered Drainlayer with a minimum of 3 years’ supervision experience.
– should be diligent and able to manage multiple drainage crews through organizing, leading and controlling the total day to day drainage operations of each site/project.
– should have a production based attitude to ensure targets are met.
– are able to demonstrate ability to complete daily documentation needed for sign off (QA, As-Builts and daily dairy).
– should have a clear understanding of what the different local authorities require on site.
– be comfortable in liaising with our clients, council and other trades involved in the project.
– have a good understanding of the current Health and Safety standards which need to be followed.
– will need to provide strong references of previous experience.
The successful applicant’s package includes:
– market leading wages
– company vehicle and phone
– $50,000 Life Insurance Cover
– Medical Insurance
We offer excellent career development potential with opportunities for advancement pending the applicant’s drive and enthusiasm.
You must be a NZ Resident or hold a valid work permit.
If you think this is the role for you please email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone JJ 0272442760
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.