We are a medium-sized commercial civil contracting company, seeking an experienced self-motivated enthusiastic, drainage manager to join our fast-growing company.
Our projects are spread all over the Auckland region and we cover most of the different operations associated to drainage which includes, but is not limited to:
- Stormwater (uPVC, Concrete, HDPE)
- Sewer (uPVC, Earthenware)
- Detention tanks (Concrete, HDPE)
- Manholes, cesspits, grease traps, culverts, wing walls
- Water (HDPE)
- Thrusting (Done by others)
To be considered for this role you:
- need to be a completely certified currently registered Drainlayer with a minimum of 3 years’ supervision experience.
- should be diligent and able to manage multiple drainage crews through organizing, leading and controlling the total day to day drainage operations of each site/project.
- should have a production based attitude to ensure targets are met.
- are able to demonstrate ability to complete daily documentation needed for sign off (QA, As-Builts and daily dairy).
- should have a clear understanding of what the different local authorities require on site.
- be comfortable in liaising with our clients, council and other trades involved in the project.
- have a good understanding of the current Health and Safety standards which need to be followed.
- will need to provide strong references of previous experience.
The successful applicant’s package includes:
- market leading wages
- company vehicle and phone
- $50,000 Life Insurance Cover
- Medical Insurance
We offer excellent career development potential with opportunities for advancement pending the applicant's drive and enthusiasm.
You must be a NZ Resident or hold a valid work permit.
If you think this is the role for you please email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone JJ 0272442760
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.